Parbold Equestrian Centre understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, www.parboldequestriancentre.co.uk(“Our Site”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Account: means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
Cookie: means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in section 13, below; Cookie Law: means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
Personal Data: means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to Us via Our Site. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulation 2016/679 – the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”); We/Us/Our means Parbold Equestrian Centre, Bradshaw Lane, Parbold WN87NQ.
2. Information About Us
- Our Site is owned and operated by Parbold Equestrian Centre, Bradshaw Lane, Parbold
3.What Does This Policy Cover?
4. Your Rights
- As a data subject, you have the following rights under the GDPR, which this Policy and Our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about Our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data We hold about you (see section 12);
- The right to rectification if any personal data We hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete (please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to be forgotten – i.e. the right to ask Us to delete any personal data We hold about you (We only hold your personal data for
a limited time, as explained in section 6 but if you would like Us to delete it sooner, please contact Us using the details in section 14);
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability (obtaining a copy of your personal data to re-use with another service or organisation);
- The right to object to Us using your personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and
- If you have any cause for complaint about Our use of your personal data, please contact Us using the details provided in section 14 and We will do Our best to solve the problem for you. If We are unable to help, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK’s supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s
- For further information about your rights, please contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice
5. What Data Do We Collect?
- Date of Birth
- Medical information for riding
- Photographs and videos
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences, and interests
- IP address
- Web browser type and version
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to
6. How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with Our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all For more details on security see section 7, below.
- Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary for Our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to Our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in Our legitimate interests. Specifically, We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site
- Supplying Our products and services to you (please note that We require your personal data in order to enter into a contract with you)
- Replying to emails from you
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email, telephone, and/or post with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations